Thursday, August 28, 2008

The True Italian-American Perspective

I am so dearly sorry for the weeks devoid of my Italian-American perspective. I also know that you must be expecting the greatest writing of all time from the title. Well, I'm going to have to say sorry again and plead for the forgiveness of my vast fanbase because I am using a foreign diplomats computer for a few seconds to just catch up. This anonymous diplomat from a foreign land was driving very drunk, but I swear to you he was not apprehended by the police after being pulled over because of his diplomatic status. I consider this to be an indispensable connection. Being Italian, I should have a great many connections. Aaaah. Once again I am so sorry for this lackluster portrayal of my utmost imagination right now; hence, I am tired. Adio. P.S. I should have a new computer in a few days, then I will be back on the writing boards and sharing my spaghetti-laden fantasies once more.

No comments: